Exterior Trash/Recycling Collection
Trash Carts or Dumpsters (35 gallon - 6 cu yd): Fee varies based on size of container and number of pick-ups per week. Rates not to exceed City of Corvallis Commercial Rates for Manual Service.
Monthly Charge $14.57 to $1271.80
On Call Service
Fee varies based on type and size of container, number of pick-ups, and rental period. Rates not to exceed City of Corvallis Commercial Rates for On Call Service.
Monthly rent $12.75 to $31
Empty charge $10.60 to $81.60
Fee varies based on type and size of container, number of hauls, tonnage, delivery, relocation, rental period, container cleaning, and environmental fee. Rates not to exceed City of Corvallis Commercial Rates for Drop Boxes/Compactors.
Current Sample Rates:
- Delivery $45
- Monthly rent $95
- Haul Fee $170
- Disposal Tonnage Fee $26.55
- Relocation Fee $50 on site, $100 off site
- Container Cleaning $77.95
- Environmental Fee $7.50
Campus Recycling will coordinate disposal or recycling of special materials such as tires, appliances, asbestos, animal carcasses, or other. Rates not to exceed City of Corvallis Commercial Rates, Coffin Butte Landfill, or other vendor rates. Please contact us for assistance.
Confidential Materials Destruction
Learn more about our confidential materials destruction program here. Fees are as follows:
- $0.30/lb for confidential paper destruction
- Rates vary for Microfiche, Microfilm, Cassette, Reel, or other media destruction. Department will be charged the actual vendor charges plus pickup charges.
Event Recycling Services
Learn more about our event recycling services here.
Fees for Auxiliaries
Auxiliary enterprises are financially self-sustaining units, which include student groups and many OSU departments that sell services or goods. If you don't know if your organization is an auxiliary, click here to see a list of OSU auxiliary enterprises and a more detailed definition. Fees for auxiliary enterprises are as follows:
- $20 flat base fee plus $5 per waste container (recycling, compost and/or trash)
- $20 per hour charge if there is contamination to be removed from waste containers
It may be possible to waive the $20 base fee if a group can demonstrate that they can safely transport bins on their own.
This service is free to campus groups that are not auxiliaries.